Selecting the Calendar Administration utility (Cal Util)
The following procedure leads you to the Calendar Administration menu:
Log onto your computer as root.
Enter scosh adm.
Select Utility from the main menu.
Select Cal Util from the Utility point-and-pick list.
The following screen appears:
1) Get calendar statistics.
2) Archive and update calendar database.
3) Check and fix calendar database.
4) Merge two calendar databases.
5) Convert release 1.0 database to release 2.0.
6) Move a user's calendar.
7) Stop/Start calendar server.
8) Pause/Resume calendar server.
9) Configure calendar.
10) Start calendar daemon.
11) Examine calendar logfile.
Enter your choice (1-11) or enter "q" to quit:
Choose an option by entering the number associated with it.
After the utility called by that option runs, you return to the Calendar
Administration menu. To exit the Calendar Administration utility,
Viewing calendar statistics / troubleshooting (1)
Administering the calendar
© 2005 The SCO Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
SCO OpenServer Release 6.0.0 -- 02 June 2005